US orders only.
Quality specimens forever preserved in jars. I preserve these animals with formalin, and they are stored in 70% rubbing alcohol, so the specimens are guaranteed to outlive you with no significant quality decline. My preservation techniques are the same techniques museums use.
Animals can be given locally, fresh or frozen, or they can be shipped to me frozen. Animals must be in okay condition and not rotten (small bullet wound is okay, but no guts spilling out, etc). Small pet preservation is acceptable. I can preserve almost ANY animal that can fit in a gallon jar or smaller. Turnaround time is 2 weeks-2 months.
I accept cash, card, check, venmo, cashapp, and paypal. 50% deposit is required before work is started.
Price shown below includes a basic jar. However, you may request a specific jar or provide one.
- Mini animals: Mice, betta fish, spiders, and smaller – $20
- Small animals: Chipmunks, moles, geckos, etc – $25
- Medium animals: Squirrels, rats, raccoon heads, etc – $35
- Large animals: Bearded dragons, fox heads, deer heart, etc – $45
- XL animals: Ball pythons, newborn fawns, rabbits, etc – $60+